WHAT WE PROVIDE
You can count on these things for your convenience when you visit the St. Tammany Fishing Pier
- Fish cleaning tables. There are four.
- Restrooms. There are two.
- Gazebos. There are two.
- Vending machines. There are two. One is for drinks, the other for snacks.
- Wi-Fi. Many of our visitors are inveterate gamblers and do not part with their gadgets. We provide the fastest Internet, thanks to which, you can play your favorite online casino anywhere in our pier.
- A kiosk. A place where you can pay for your visit using a debit card or cash.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
An adult to accompany if you are under the age of 16.
Please restrain from:
- using fireworks
- swimming in the lake
- bringing pets of any kind
- feeding the birds
- using cast nets or crab traps
- sitting or climbing on rails
- smoking on the wooden structure
- using bicycles skateboards or other wheeled conveyances except those used by handicapped persons
- littering or throwing trash in the water
- soliciting for your business on the pier, parish property or structure
WHAT DO I NEED
Before you head out to the St. Tammany Fishing Pier, we have some suggestions on essentials you may want to take along. What you pack will depend on your purpose, as they are several reasons to visit.